Thursday, September 17, 2020

This Week's Picks 9/19/20

 

Well, well, here we are again.

To be honest, I hadn't given a lot of thought to the 2020 College Football season.  It looked like there wasn't going to be a College Football season at all.

However, after a lot of dillying and dalling, it looks like all of the Power Five conferences are going to have some type of football season.

This is going to be a different year for TWP.  For one, my beloved Kennesaw State Owls aren't playing this year because of a bunch of nancy pants because of Covid-19. The ACC and SEC will not play each other during the regular season which means there will be no Georgia versus Georgia Tech game this year.

I watched the Georgia Tech-FSU game and on Faceback identified the FSU quarterback as a true freshman, which was in error. It was the Georgia Tech quarterback that was a true freshman.  I am already in mid-season form.

This Week's Picks 

 

Yinzers vs Cuse:  Here's my deep football thought.  How can Pitt and Syracuse be in the Atlantic Coast Conference when neither one of them are on the Atlantic coast? Pitt is ranked. Syracuse isn't. I'm going with the Panthers.  Pitt wins!

 

Central Florida Men vs Bees:  I thought FSU would beat Tech last week, but I wouldn't have bet on it. FSU ain't what she used to me.  I think Tech can win.  I want Tech to win. However, if I pick them to win, they won't.  Christmas comes early to The Buzzy Boys.  UCF wins!

 

Atlantic Owls vs Benny's School:  Since Kennesaw State is not playing this year, I have to go back to my other old team, the Eagles of Georgia Southern (school motto: "Officer, I thought it was water"). I've sent a lot of money to my son's alma mater and the least they could do is beat Florida Atlantic.  They will.  Eagles win!

 

The U vs The L: To be honest, I've come to dislike both schools. Miami, I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment