Friday, September 13, 2019

This Week's Picks: The One With The Snarky Tennessee Memes




I don't care what anyone says, the United States of America is number one when it comes to creating memes about college football teams. Like this one about the University of Tennessee.





And this one, about the University of Tennessee






This one is my favorite.




Just to show you I'm fair.






This Week's Picks!




Pups vs Wolves That Are Red:  UGA has another breather before the Irish Men With Anger Issues come into town. For the record, Arkansas State is in the Sun Belt Conference, which means they are a little bit better than an FCS. Also for the record, a Sun Belt Conference team beat Tennessee, so anything can happen. It won't.  UGA wins.

Bees vs The Lords of Discipline:  What do you know? The Bees overcame "The Manis Jinx" and beat South Florida. They'll do it again this Saturday against The Citadel. Just like Georiga, Tech's schedule will become harder after this game so they ought to enjoy it while they can.   Tech wins


Row Tads vs The Illegal Game Birds:  Every year, around this time, one of my Facebook friends posts a picture of a topless Bama gal that has the Bama elephant painted on her chest. Let me tell you, that elephant has some mighty big ears. That doesn't have anything to do with the game but it makes me smile because it shows how fanatical some of the Bama fans are. I mean, the lady is a wee bit too old to be painting her chest and walking around in public. On top of that, she is at best a "five" with beer/gin/scotch goggles on, but I'm sure her husband and mama love her.  Anyway, her elephant has some big ears. Where was I?  Oh yeah, the game.  Bama is Bama and South Carolina is South Carolina.  Bama wins
 
Barely Tennessee vs. Rocky Topped.  My wife and I like to go to Chattanooga every now and then. It holds special memories for us. I won't go into it here, except to say my son's middle name is Nooga. Anyway, things are rough at Old Rocky Top. Bless their hearts. Oh yeah, enjoy one last snarky Tennessee meme.   Tennessee wins.





Kennesaw State vs Alabama State.  Even though I (somehow) graduated from Kennesaw State (it was Kennesaw College back then), I try to be objective when it comes to making my picks. It is my name on the marquee, after all. Even with that, I thought if there was any FBS school the Owls could beat, Kent State would be it. But, no, my Beloved Owls lost. All is not lost. Kennesaw State University President Whitten gave me a thumbs up on Facebook and said I was "an Owl in high standing" for my pick.  The Owls will get back on track.  Owls win. 


No comments:

Post a Comment