Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Presidents and Their Tweets


Since our current President is REALLY into Twitter--here are  some tweets from the 44 (really 43) before President Trump

George Washington:  "Martha said I was rockin' the wooden teeth! Yeah, come on!"



John Adams: "You sux, @bigthomjefferson76".


Thomas Jefferson: "15 million for Louisiana? Really?!"


James Madison:  "My wife makes the best cupcakes!"


James Monroe:  "Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the other four don't have a doctrine named after him. Just saying."



John Quincy Adams:  "I wish I had a better initial besides Q.  Something like W would be awesome".



Andrew Jackson:  "I kilt fiddy men"


Martin Van Buren:  "I have the coolest sideburns of all of them- including @ChesterAlanArthur."



William Henry Harrison:  "I've got a great idea:  why don't I give a very long speech on a cold and wet day?  It's not like I'm going to get sick or anything."


John Tyler:  "I still have grandchildren alive in 2018. For reals".


James Polk:  "Call me President Mullet".


Zachary Taylor:  "Wait. Does anyone know the difference between the symptoms of cholera and aresenic poisoning?  Just asking."



Millard Fillmore: "Oh yeah?!  How many of you have ever been President of The United States?"


Franklin Pierce:  "Could I have been a worse President?"


James Buchanan:  "Welp, I've done nothing to prevent The Civil War. I guess this isn't the right time to announce I'm gay".


Abraham Lincoln: "Wow, I feel great now that The Civil War has ended. I think me and my gal pal will take in a play!" 



Andrew Johnson: "I've got this great idea: Let's get impeached!"



Ulysses S. Grant:  "Guess where I am buried."


Rutherford B. Hayes: "I am the Duck Dynasty President!"



James Garfield: "Hey, let's go down to the train station and see if there are some disappointed office seekers."




Chester Alan Arthur:  "I pronounce 'Alan' as "Alon", because I'm a dandy with great sideburns!"


Grover Clevland:  "It is easy to get young chicks when you are The President".


Benjamin Harrison:  "I stayed alive for all of my administration unlike a certain grandfather of mine."


Grover Cleveland:  "Back again. Did you miss me?  What do you mean no?"


William McKinley:  "Yeah, I'll go to Buffalo. What's the worst that could happen?"


Theodore Roosevelt:  "Let you in on a little secret-I don't even know what 'bully' means."

William Howard Taft:  "I'm just big boned! Stop fat shaming me!"


Woodrow Wilson:  "I have this real progressive idea: racism!"



Warren G. Harding:  "I did things in The Oval Office that Bill Clinton could only dream of."


Calvin Coolidge:  "I was just as exciting as I looked".


Herbert Hoover:  "I am going to punch the next person who says I invented the vaccum cleaner because I sucked".




Franklin Delno Roosevelt:  "I'm going to roll into The Oval Office and stay for a long time. Roll! Did you get it? Man, I am great."




Harry S. Truman:  "You'd act like a crazy man too if your middle name was S."



Dwight Eisenhower:  "Sorry about Nixon.  He had a great resume."



John Kennedy:  "Sure, put the top down. What could it hurt?



Lyndon Johnson:  "An undeclared ground war against guerilla forces in a far off Asian country?  Count me in!"





Richard Nixon:   "<expletive deleted>  I should have  burned those <expletive deleted> tapes. Ah <expletive>"





Gerald Ford: "Chevy Chase is a very funny suburb." 



Jimmy Carter:  "I'm going to declare a Moral Equivalence of War on The Energy Crisis and I urge your support by tweeting this: #MEOW."



Ronald Reagan:  "Sell arms to Iran for hostages? Why not?"



George H. W. Bush:  "I hate being the least popular Bush".



Bill Clinton:  "#Monica was worth every article of impeachment!"





George W. Bush: "Hold my beer, Dad".



Barack Obama:  "If you liked your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Yeah, I had a hard time keeping a straight face on that one, tbh."




No comments:

Post a Comment