Monday, October 25, 2010

The Final Blitz

I have been able to obtain the scripts for the final campaign commercials for Roy Barnes and Nathan Deal. There is one “positive” commercial for each.

“I’m Roy Barnes and I approved this message. When I was governor, everything was Skittles and Rainbows. That’s what will bring jobs back to Georgia-Skittles and Rainbows.”

“My name is Nathan Deal. I will co-sign that loan for you. Need a boat? I’ll sign with you. Need a new car? Don’t worry about it. I’ll go to the bank with you and talk that loan officer. Nathan Deal. I really, really, really, really, really, really love Jesus”

Unfortunately, the rest are negative ads.

Nathan Deal. Doesn’t that name make your flesh crawl? Nathan Deal. He was a co-owner of Bad Newz Kennels and was Charlie Manson’s driver. Nathan Deal. Try to sleep at night. Bad for Georgia. Bad for Earth. Nathan Deal."

Roy Barnes is Barack Obama’s biological Kenyan father. Roy Barnes wants to raise your taxes and lock up your church doors. He's not in his right mind.”

Nathan Deal wants to eliminate all that is good in the state of Georgia.Nathan Deal. When will it stop?”

Roy Barnes was in an illicit love triangle with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. What sort of sick pervert is Roy Barnes? So sick that he was dating Nancy Pelosi while she was married to Harry Reid. What he did to the institution of marriage, he’ll do to Georgia. Roy Barnes: Bad for marriage. Bad for Georgia”

Nathan Deal wants you to believe that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are married to each other and that Govenor Roy Barnes was dating the Speaker of The House. He wants you to forget that he, Nathan Deal, will buy candy to give to costumed children if they do “tricks” for him. Nathan Deal. Doesn’t he make you want to puke?”

Man One: It says here, Roy Barnes wants to be governor again.
Man Two: Shoot me now.
Man One and Two: Haw-Haw
Roy Barnes: Man, is he ugly!

Man One: You thank that Nathun Deal is going to have his truck repo-ed?
Man Two: Sure! He’s that big of a retard.
Man One and Two: Yuck-Yuck
Nathan Deal. He’s broke and ain’t got no money.


'(Roy Barnes walking ) It seems everybody wants a piece of me. You want a piece of me, Nathan? You know where you can find me. Roy Barnes. Will fight for you. Will punch Nathan Deal."

"Nathan Deal standing somewhere in a pasture. ‘This has been a long hard fought campaign, but I think I’m fairly safe in saying that Roy Barnes does not love Jesus and worships one of those Auqa Buddha gods. It just ain’t right’. Nathan Deal. He tithes eleven per-cent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment