Sunday, July 19, 2020

More Meditations In An Emergency


Here's a transcript of every post on every social media platform every freaking day of the pandemic.


Wear your masks people! It saves lives. Wear your mask in the car even when the only stop you'll make is in a closed garage. Then go in, take a shower, dry off, burn the towels, put a tub of sanitizer in your hands, and for the sake of all that is good and holy, do not touch your eyeball. Even if it falls out of your eye. Leave it there and use an eye patch. People will think you are a pirate.

Don't tell me what to do. The Constitution of The United States of America does not mention masks. That's enough for me. This "science" you mask people all use is bogus and funded by Dr. Fauci and George Soros. "They" don't tell you that Fauci and Soros own all of the mask making companies in the United States.  They soak all of the masks in a chemical that will turn everybody into Zombies.

Selfish pig. I give up. If you want to kill people that's on your hands, not mine. Here's a link to a story from a Hollywood star that agrees with me about the masks.  I think we should listen to science and famous people.

Here's a chart that supports my suppositions based on what I think about Trump.

Here's another chart which contradicts your chart.

This chart shows the chart you just posted is full of beans.

This is another chart which shows that your last chart is SO full of beans.

If Trump had just told us to wear a mask last October we would have all put on masks and we wouldn't be in the mess.

If it was raining and Trump handed you an umbrella you wouldn't use it.

Things cannot go back to normal until a vaccine is created. Until then, you will just have to do something with your school-age children. Think of it as an extended summer vacation except you have to make sure your eight year old sit in front of a computer for 7 hours a day until we get the all-clear from Dr. Fauci.

Yahoo! Virtual school! (Eight-year-old boy)

I ain't taking a vaccine.  It will kill you.

Not taking a vaccine will kill you and others. We won't miss you that much. Now, the others....

I walked into Piggly Wiggly the other day and everybody had a mask on besides me. I left mine in the car because I had my mind on other things besides how I was contributing to the destruction of mankind because I am absent-minded.  People looked at me funny. I guess I need to get a haircut.

Republicans want people to die because they are evil

Democrats think Covid-19 doesn't spread in protests but spreads in church services because they don't believe in God.

Brian Kemp. My God.

Andrew Cuomo.  Good Lord.  This is a sixty-two-year-old man that wears a nipple ring.

I don't see how children can go back to school until 2026 at the earliest.

I still don't see how masks work.  If I put on a mask and you put on a mask, the virus just goes away and looks for people that aren't wearing a mask?

Okay, it works like this. I put on a mask. I wash my hands after every action I do because there may be a spot of Covid-19 in my house that I missed the first 14 million times I cleaned it with Clorox. That reminds me, I need to call my stockbroker and buy some more Clorox stock.

You still can't make me wear a mask.

Masks are so late April. If Trump really wants an end to the pandemic, he would issue a mandatory  Mask-Iron Helmet Like The Knights Of The Round Table Wore-Plexiglass Face Shield While Sheltering In Place Order.

I plan on hounding and shaming you for the rest of life because your actions killed millions and millions of people.

Hey!  I found another chart which supports my opinion!
















No comments:

Post a Comment