Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Know One


Poor widdle Hillary.

Former Senator Secretary of State Should Have Been President Hillary Clinton has taken her "What Happen" show on the road. All the way to India no less, because the people of India need to hear why she lost the Presidency to that thing. 

And she proved that in 2016 both candidates were emotionally stunted people.


She said the following and I have added helpful notes in parentheses to aid in understanding.

"If you look at the map of the United States, there is all that red in the middle (ick), places where Trump won(double ick). What that map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that own two thirds of America’s Gross Domestic product (the places that don't suck). I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward (In other words, the cool people). And his whole campaign, Make America Great Again, was looking backwards. You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are (And what do you know, there's a lot of Indian people here tonight-maybe I can convince them that Bubba don't like anybody except Meemaw, Deddey, and Nick Saban), whatever that problem is, I am going to solve it.". (As if, that's what we were supposed to do)

Just as President Trumpy is giving everybody a look at an, er, unique Presidency, Clinton is giving everybody a look at a grumpy sore loser.


I went back and tried to find any losing candidate in the last 100 years that has acted as sour as Clinton. I can't find it. Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole,DadBush, Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, Ford, McGovern, Humphrey, Goldwater, Nixon, Stevenson, Dewey, Willkie,Landon, Hoover, Smith, Davis, Cox, and Hughes all carried themselves with grace and didn't seek to disparage the voters like Clinton has.

But the stinger was this, and this is amazing, even for a Clinton.

"We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women. And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should."

Allow me to comment. I have been a white man all of my life. Yes, really.  I have been married to a white woman for almost 32 years.  The idea I could "pressure"my wife to vote someway she didn't want to vote is laughable.

There's a prevailing template from the Left that if you are not a part of this academic/trial lawyer/entertainment complex, you are a knuckle dragging mouth breather that wants to put various minorites in chains. However, you first must subjucate your wife so you can breed other knuckle dragging mouth breathers.  How else can you explain The Handmaid's Tale that has been made twice in the past 28 years (the first as a movie and the second as a Netflix series)?

But I have been wondering where are all of these supposed Stepford Wives anyway? I don't see them. Everybody I know isn't some subservient damsel that is waiting for some man to tell them what to do or what to think.  In fact, I don't know a soul who would put up with a lyin' cheatin' husband. Wait, I know one: Hillary.

Anyway, my white woman wife was talking to me the other day about the 2016 election. She said she didn't vote for Hillary Clinton because, and I quote, "I didn't like her".

Hillary Clinton had been a major force on the national scene for 24 years by the time the 2016 election arrived. Richard Nixon was already an ex-President by time his twenty-fourth year hit on the national stage.

People were just tired of her and Bill and Chelsea and Huma. Nothing more and nothing less. The same thing happend to Jeb Bush in the Republican primaries.

True, you kind of knew what you were getting with Clinton. Pandering. Lying. You know, the 90's redux. But at least we'd have the same Secretary of State for a week.

But, it just wasn't meant to be and this wallowing in the past is sort of ironic given theme song of her husband's campaign in 1992:  "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow".







No comments:

Post a Comment