Wednesday, January 27, 2016

20 Things About 80's Music


 I also happened to listen to the radio in the 80's. Here's what I learned.


1) Billie Jean is not my lover.

2) She's just a girl.

3) But the kid is not my son. (How many of you thought Michael Jackson was saying "The chid is not my son".)

4) I like Sammy Hagar better in Van Halen than David Lee Roth, which apparently makes me a heretic.

5) Every girl is crazy about a sharped dressed man.

6) I hope when I get old I don't sit around and think about her. But I probably will.

7) The John Fogerty song, "The Old Man Down The Road" doesn't sound anything like his song "Run Through The Jungle" which he was sued for plagiarizing.  Weird because he wrote both songs. Only in rock and roll.

8) What's love got to do with it?

9) Hello?

10) Is it me you're looking for?

11) I didn't know Eddie Murphy could sing. Still don't.

12) You're going to have to face it: you're addicted to love.

13) If you want to hear your body talk, you are going to have to get physical.

14) We are the world, children, and the ones that make a brighter day so let's start giving.

15) I don't know what hooked me more: her raspberry beret or the fact she walked in through the out door.

16) The only part of the song "Take My Breath Away" I know are the words "take my breath away".

17) If you play music you get money for nothing and your chicks for free.

18) There are  Deadhead stickers on a Cadillacs.

19) There's nothing you can do for a total eclipse of the heart, bright eyes.

20) The future will always be bright enough for shades.

Turn Around Bright Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment